Wednesday, November 28, 2012

MY|PHONE™ A919

Finally got one! Actually, that was last Saturday, November 24, 2012. I've been waiting for the availability for quite some time now. It's actually not your typical MY|PHONE™. It has a nice feel to it:






(Again, sorry for the crappy photo)

I know some of you socialites think that: "Hmmm another typical china phone". But hey, it's competitive and not to mention very affordable. The difference between your iPhone™ 4S (or iPhone™ 5 if you have one) and/or your Samsung™ Galaxy S2 or Note is the brand name. The "social stigma" of a brand name.
Just because it's made locally or made in china or any other Asian countries doesn't mean it's flimsy or whatever. Most, if not all, major brands are made in China. TSK TSK TSK... Shame on you and shame on "me". Yes, "ME" a typical Pinoy trait I mean... Just saying. HAHAHA...

Here's A919's quick specs:



Full specs:


source:



In my opinion (or maybe you already noticed it) it looks reminiscent to Samsung Galaxy S3 but with a 5" screen. But the of course the specs is a different story. I'm really... really surprised on how it looked.

The performance is at par with most typical branded phones if not better (on some medium range brands). I would love to post the screen shot regarding its benchmark performance,but, I just can't do it. NOOB! shoot me!

I will play with it a lot more and hopefully I get to test the phones full potential.

1 comment: