Monday, January 3, 2011

The new Fight Night


I don't know who this boxer is but I saw the preview of the game and it was wicked!!! Pacquiao and Donaire will be in this franchise. That's something to look forward to. I played Fight Night Round 3 on the PSP and I loved it. Specially career mode were I get to play as Myself...hahahaha...Now I have an XBOX 360, I should get a copy (not the pirated one). Who knows I may actually write a review...wow...This game is expected to be out this March 2011 so all you sports fans grab a copy. By the way Gayweather isn't in this franchise. He's too proud and to stupid to be in this game. Only real boxers are in this game.

**Platforms: XBOX 360 and Playstation 3 only. For the PSP and PS2 fanboys...Sorry no release for these platforms.

No comments:

Post a Comment