Monday, January 3, 2011

Musical Influences

As my friends would know. I love music. I sang in a band once, but that was a long time ago. Music has been my savior. Whenever I'm down, I'm happy, I'm stressed...I just listen to music or sing. I even have a tattoo:

(sorry for the bad quality)

When I was young I use to sing MJ songs. Songs like: I'll be there, ABC, Music and Me, Ben, etc. I grew up as a Michael Jackson fan regardless of what people think about him. As you might notice, the background I have for this blog site is a young MJ. Made by unknown artist. Then as I grew up my Uncle from Canada, "Uncle JR", Introduced me to Rap and RnB...Fugees, Bone Thugs and Harmony, Joe, Usher and many more. I also like the occasional Pop and Rock... I guess my music genre will fall under RnB, coz the majority of the songs I like and sing are such... I don't have the husky raspy voice so yeah.

Oh yeah by the way BTNH is coming to Manila:

Nice!!!

I think it's their first time. Or then again I could be wrong. Sue me!!! :) I love how they rap fast. Not only fast but it has a tone to it...You know what I mean? :) Well, anyway you guys should check them out coz they might end up disbanded or in hiatus indefinitely. You know what their lifestyles are, right? So there you go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment